Monday, September 12, 2005

The Next Bruckheimer???

This is an old photo of one of the organizers of the race that I ran on the weekend. She's on the right and as stated before, her name is Jo-Anne Liburd. Hopefully Google will pick this up (eventually) and you can then Google her name and this post will come up... I don't have a photo of Marlo (the other organizer) yet but I'll get one and post it tomorrow! Great job once again and I'm really looking forward to next years race!!! Could they be the next Bruckheimer and Burnett? Stay tuned...

About this photo: It's a picture of Carm and Jo in my room at Western (go Mustangs!!!) They are patiently waiting the return of my roommate for some... well, geography lessons with all the maps posted on the walls. Notice Jo's shoe... Even with a hole in the sole she is still smiling. This photo must be about 15 years old.

Another interesting fact, Ms. Liburd used to live in the same building as Carol Pope from the T.O based band, Rough Trade. Ok, maybe not so interesting.... sorry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Where's the RSS Feed!! Seriously - nice posts - will keep you in my favorites.

I do write about personal development and many people read, but don't do! As Nike says - Just Do It!

My site is www.davejackson.com

Thanks for the nice site here! Dave Jackson - Naples, FL

Anonymous said...

OF ALL THE PICTURES IN THE WORLD OF ME YOU PICK ONE WHERE THERE'S A HOLE IN MY SHOE?!? My mom is going to kill me. Funny thing is nothing has changed in 15 years. I'm still walking around in a different pair of favourite shoes that have a hole in them. I need to start dating a cobbler...