Saturday, September 10, 2005

Holy crap I've got runner's blogk

Ran an Urban Adventure Race (like the amazing race but all in the same city) today setup by my old friend Jo-anne and her best friend Marlo. The time and planning that went into this race was just simply amazing... here is a shot of one of the envelops that was used.
They had the 11 teams running all around Toronto. We aligned ourselves with Di and her co-worker Jen (who claimed she didn't run but if that wasn't running, then I'm not apparently not walking fast enough). We came in 6th and 7th. Pretty good job in my opinon...This is Jen the "Non-runner" and Di.

Lisa, trooper that she is, had a nasty blister about an hour into it but continued to run without any complaints - ouch.

This is her waiting for "Uncle Jamie" to fix her up.

As for me, I've got runners blogk - there is that wit showing through once again. I'll post more tomorrow.
GREAT JOB JO and MARLO!!!! - I can't wait until next year


1 comment:

loulou said...

Ouch! Thanks goodness uncle Jamie was still at work! Had an awesome time yesterday- I think we all made a good team.